Star Trek: Voyager 3x1 Basics Part II

Star Trek: Voyager
Tuesday, 16 April 2013
10 PM Eastern - 7 PM Pacific

“Trapped on a barren planet, and you’re stuck with the only Indian in the universe who can’t start a fire by rubbing two sticks together.”

so many things about Chakotay are…

Ah, how to fix the mess when you’ve fallen into the Kazon trap

Retaking a spaceship from the surface of a planet shouldn’t be too difficult. :rolleyes:

This whole paternity thing is super soap opera-y

Conjure up holograms of Nathan Hale and Che Guevara! That would be fun, Doctor :stuck_out_tongue:

Janeway’s hair came in handy. Now they should cook Neelix!:groucho:

I like how they brought back the ‘Killer’ character…

See, I’m pretty sure that most people in our current society wouldn’t survive this. People that could create food & water just by talking? They’d have no concept of surviving in the wilderness.

Mmm, tastes like chicken and liola root! :stuck_out_tongue:

Suder’s pretty fun.

I was perusing the old Voyager discussion thread and Suder was someone’s favorite character in the series :slight_smile:

Really a shame they didn’t explore his character further. Mental illness really isn’t something Star Trek ever examined in any great detail.

They want to trade… A poor substitute for Kess…

Michael Piller, on being told he couldn’t dictate killing off Seska’s baby: “That’s the only thing I ever remember not getting that I wanted in my entire Star Trek career.”

Wow, spoiled much?

True, B5 covered it a bit more. I think mental illness is still a bit stigmatized. And probably something most writers are problably scared of in this ‘politically correct’ age.

I thought this was the non-smoking cave!!:mad:

I have to wonder, what is “archery science,” beyond just archery?

You know, it just occurred to me: This is clearly a pre-warp society. Janeway shouldn’t allow them to interfere. :slight_smile:

Who ever followed the Primer Directive, anyways? :cool:

http://library.thinkquest.org/C0125680/science.htm