Star Trek Time Travel Arc

As a nice symmetry with the Star Gate time travel arc, here’s an idea:

A Star Trek time travel arc. Obviously there’s a whole lot of time travel and time travel-ish Star Trek arcs.
Even the TNG finale could be classified as such.

Anyway, maybe as a “B” arc?

Only if we forget Enterprise ever happened.

Oh, also NuTrek.

Get off my Andorian Bluegrass lawn.

I totally agree (not that I’m not a fan of both Enterprise and Abrams Trek).

So many iconic Star Trek episodes that are time travel based.

City on the Edge of Forever

The DS9 tribble one (I forget the episode name).

etc. etc…

THERE’S an arc. “Trouble with Tribbles” (TOS), “More Tribbles More Troubles” (TAS), and whatever the DS9 one was called.

I like that idea! //Timeline shift//
That idea sucks! //Timeline shift//
Who are you and why are you speaking Romulan??

I love that idea Thot. Here’s a list:

Star_Trek_time_travel_stories

Trials and Tribbilations - DS9 ep

Great Voyager time travel episodes:

Season 3 - Before and After

In the future after Krenim chroniton torpedoes strike, Kes jumps backwards in time to different stages of her life. Best Kes episode ever.

Season 4 - Year of Hell I, II

As Kes foretold, Voyager runs into the Krenim temporal ship. The encounter creates temporal changes to the timeline that have irreversible effects.

Season 4 - Living Witness

Technically not time travel… EMH is activated in the future, and assists an alien archaeologist reexamine their interpretation of history. One of my all time favorite Voyager episodes.

Season 5: Timeless

Kim attempt to save the ship from destruction 15 years into the future. Best Voyager time travel and Kim episode in my opinion.

Pretty good Voyager time travel episodes:

Season 1 - Eye of the Needle

Voyager finds a micro-wormhole to the Alpha quadrant, only to find the past on the other side. I liked this episode, because this is the most realistic time travel portrayed in science fiction period, sending a signal through an wormhole.

Season 3 - Future’s End I, II

Crew goes back to 1996. Sarah Silverman, 'nough said…

Season 5 - Season 5 - Relativity

Sequel to Future’s End. Seven recruited by future Temporal Investigator to find a temporal bomb placed on Voyager and figure out who placed it.

Season 6 - Blink of an Eye

Voyager encounters a planet with a space-time differential and gets stuck in the temporal field unable to escape. One second on Voyager equals one year on the surface the planet. Technically not time travel… but Daniel Kim is in it…

Season 7 - Shattered

Space-time is fractured inside Voyager. Each area of the ship now is an different time period. Janeway battles old enemies and meets new friends.

Other… uh… so so… Voyager Time travel episodes:

Season 1 - Time and Again

Janeway and Paris sent back in time by an Alien device to one day before the annihilation of the alien civilization. Mostly action-oriented.

Season 1 - The 37’s

Voyager finds a group of human from the 1930s in stasis… Technically not time travel… but for those abducted, it kind of is time travel… But not very memorable…

Season 7 - Endgame

Series finale… let me leave it at that, because i have nothing good to say…

Thanks Topgun. Hooly Crom! I count 45 Star Trek time travel episodes there. I knew there were a lot, but wowsa.

A Tribble Arc!! Woot. That should be no tribble at all. :o

i did not know that page existed…

i listed a couple that’s not on there… I missed Fury, I don’t remember it having time travel… that being said, no one wants to watch Fury anyway.

I also missed Season 5 - Relativity though. That’s a pretty good one, my bad.

When it comes to DS9 time travel, the best one is

Season 4 - The Visitor

Tribble is fun, but the Visitor is amazing…

Oh yes, Year of Hell maybe my favorite Voyager episode(s).

That said, I’m starting to see the cliche of “I’m doing evil things to bring back my dead wife” theme coming up a lot in things I see lately.

on the same train of thought… besides the Time Travel Arc, and the Tribble arc, I think a holodeck arc could be a lot of fun as well.

There are quiet a few pretty ridiculous episodes where most of the story takes place on the holodeck, but there are many thought provoking ones as well.

Moriarty is still waiting in that holodeck somewhere for the realities of cross-franchise licensing :wink: