Star Trek: Deep Space Nine 5x26 Call to Arms

Star Trek: Deep Space Nine
Tuesday, 5 November 2013
11 PM Eastern - 8 PM Pacific

“When I first took command of this post, all I wanted was to be somewhere else. Anywhere but here. But now, five years later, this station has become my home. And you’ve become my family. Leaving this place, leaving you, is one of the hardest things I’ve ever had to do. But this war isn’t over. I want you to know that, while we were keeping the Dominion occupied, a Starfleet/Klingon task force crossed the border into Cardassia and destroyed the Dominion shipyards on Torros III. Your sacrifices, our sacrifices, made that possible. But no victory can make this moment any easier for me and I promise, I will not rest until I stand with you again. Here. In this place. Where I belong.”

Ah yes, the non-aggression treaty.

Weyoun managing Dukat is great.

oh, Dax and Worf. And yes, they are so cute! Ding dong go the wedding bells!

The Romulans! Boooo!

sabotaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaage!

Kira’s face is great

this is a great episode :slight_smile:

This is one of Ira Steven Behr’s all-time favorite Deep Space Nine episodes. He sums the episode up as being simply about goodbyes, and he wanted to make sure that the audience understood this so that they would be ready for what was to come in season 6… This episode is also a personal favorite of Ronald D. Moore, who ranks it as his favorite season finale of any Star Trek show, “The Best of Both Worlds” included.

Odo! Founder! MWAH

the baseball’s a great touch

and the Federation goes to war