Star Trek CCG

Does anyone still collect/play the Star Trek CCG that was released by Decipher?

I did a little. Not as much as their original Star Wars CCG or Lord of the Rings CCG, but I had a couple decks. Haven’t played any of them in years though.

I collected them when they came out but I haven’t played in years. Flashing back to how old they are, what, are they over 10 years old now?

The 2nd edition ones aren’t that old. And from what I understand, 2nd edition was a lot more streamlined than 1st edition.

The original 1st Edition sets were released in 1994, making them almost twenty years old!

This is a true story. 2nd Edition was released at the beginning of 2001, and ran until 2007. The gameplay was MUCH easier, and the cards were far more aesthetically pleasing.

ALL: If you are willing to give up those collections that you have, I’d be more than willing to pay or trade sexual favors for them. PM me if interested.

I just remembered that we got a few sets of these from a friend. They’re mismatched, however, and we don’t have enough for a proper game.

I have six or seven decks that I have collected over the years. I have taught my wife how to play, and it’s an enjoyable pass-time for the both of us. Although, it gets redundant playing against the same decks over and over again (I built all of them, and they’re all color-coded so I know what deck does what). Although, I’m fairly certain that very little people, if anyone, plays in my area.

/sadface