ST:The Next Generation 4X14 Clues - 10/14 @ 11PM ET

Trek Tuesday-ish, October 14th, 2010
11 PM Eastern - 8 PM Pacific

“Clues were left behind that suggested a mystery. And to many humans, a mystery is irresistible. It must be solved.”

You can watch the episode on YouTube

Hmm…looks like the you tube link posted above doesnt’ have the video (video has been removed).
Use this link instead : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q_pHhk5Shvo

Link updated. Thanx Thot.

Captain’s Log Stardate Unknown.

We have just finished watching one of the adventures from our future. At first I was very unimpressed by the captain and his crew. They were slow to action and spent too much time talking about problems instead of solving them. In the end, their efforts were victorious. I must say, I have consumed much Saurian brandy and some of Mr. Scott’s Scotch. I really shouldn’t be making a Log but in the spirit of tonight’s festivities I say, “Frak it!!”

The human interest in intoxicating themselves perplexeth me. Perhaps Spock, who hast spent much time among these humans, may illuminate my understanding.

Sorry, your Eminence. We’re off-duty…sort of. I think. You know, you have beautiful ears.

Spock, where are they? Looks like the past. There was no mention in the Captain’s log.

What the hell where they doing? Slow dancing in pajamas?

/Turbolift doors open/

thinks to self I hope this is the bridge this time, God I’m drunk.

/staggers onto bridge/

Humans find a certain comfort in the loss of control and inhibition. I am of course immune to its effects.

Scotty!! Can you figure out how to turn up the volume on the viewscreen? This looks like a fun one.

I bet this captain wouldn’t let my girlfriend get hit by a car. :frowning:

Captain, this holodeck simulation reminds me of our adventures on Iotia. I recall wear the same sort of period garmets.

Last episode they were playing Christmas Carol. Now they are playing Detective story.

Wow! They have loads of fun on this ship.

It is that holodeck technology again. Fascinating.

Bullets? I can fix that!

We only have a bowling alley, a pool and a gym.

You have to bring that up! And there in that time!

sobs

I have to get the hell out of here.

See what I did there? Huh? Huh? takes another swig

They are not real bullets doctor.

He knows, Doctor. He knows.