Spirited Away Frak Party 12/27 @ 10 PM ET

In the middle of her family’s move to the suburbs, a sullen 10-year-old girl wanders into a world ruled by gods, witches, and monsters; where humans are changed into animals; and a bathhouse for these creatures.

Sunday, December 28th, 2008
2PM Eastern, 11AM Pacific, 7PM UK/Ireland,
8 PM Germany, 4 AM (Mon) Seoul, 6 AM (Mon) Melbourne

Spirited Away

Now we finally arrive at the long awaited Spirited Away Frak Party. Arguably Hayao Miyazaki’s best movie but certainly his most popular. For many this may have been your introduction to anime. Bring the whole family for this amazingly imaginative and visually stunning film. If you don’t have a copy or can’t get one you can check it out here.

Due to some scheduling problems this week RMHPH and I will be holding a Frak party for Spirited Away tonight (Sat) at 10 pm ET. If any can make it we would be glad to see you and if there were some that had already planned on showing up tomorrow please feel free to still hold a Frak party at the regular time. :wink:

Sorry I forgot. Have you already started?

Uchi wawa and Lord BadgerSpoon, is this still on for 10pm? Cuz I kinda started.

Looks like just you and me.

Hey guys,

I don’t believe Badger or I have started, Should we all just start now?

Are you ready? I saw Uchiha on also.

I’m ready and waiting

I’m really hoping to get an education here. I’m not a huge anime fan. This and Akira were my first and only anime films. Is it’s appeal the art form or storytelling?

Badger said he is ready so lets start at 8:25.

Are restarting FT?

Started at 10:25 @ the “It’s an adventure.” moment

This looks incredible on my HDTV! I last saw this on my old 27" Sony

UD, do you know if this was edited at all when it was on Cartoon Network?

It looks incredible in the 4x7" window on my laptop, too. :slight_smile:

This beginning is reminding me of Pan’s Labyrinth.

No I don’t. The runtime is 125 min, it would be a tragedy if they did. You Tivo It?

Ah! A confident man with no envy of size. What a rare breed.

Awesome movie. What do you think – frak-partyable if you’re not fluent in Spanish?

No, watching BOM. But the first (and second) times I saw it were on CN.