Speech-To-Text Podcast Indexing

OK, I’ll start with #130, the first 'sode 'cast and see how it goes from there. This should be interesting.:wink:

I should have posted this earlier, but the day after I got back from vacation in January, I was offered a job (which I accepted). I think I’ll be a bit busier than I thought for a while. I still want to help out, but it will be some time before I can actively contribute. I’ll keep checking the thread to see hwo things are going.

How does one, convert to text, Sean’s dying-sheep noises? :stuck_out_tongue:

Hi all,

Sorry I have not been able to start on this project. My twins are fiddling with nap time, so free time is not a sure thing around here anymore. Fun for me.

I really want to help out though. It may be easier for me to check transcriptions, if there is need for it. If so, just PM me.

Cheers.

Hi everyone. Just a suggestion:

http://celtx.com/

It’s a screenplay / audio drama / comic book / media writer. It is a FREE download. I use it for writing my screenplays and audio dramas. The cool thing is when you only have three “characters” with names starting in different letters, you won’t have to type out the whole name, it will fill it in for you automatically. The screen shot below is when it’s in 'screenplay’mode:

You can also do audio drama mode where it formats like this…

CHUCK
GWC is so cool.

SEAN
I love it too.

AUDRA
I want to sing.

Anyway, I hope this helps out. I am thinking about maybe doing one of the episodes too.