Space Cowboys Surprise Frak Party!

Laugh it up, lightbulb!

The best was the dog’s face when I went upstairs covered in mud up to my shins. She was like, “Frak the whut is going on down there?!?” Then she turned and jumped back into bed. I said, “Oh. Sorry to have disturbed you.”

Nothing the liberal application of Aloe won’t fix sweetie. :smiley:

Sheesh, cannot imagine wearing those NASA spacesuits. Holy Claustrophobia Batman. Like, 11 layers of material, etc etc.

#bringinthegimp

Nah. Just a mess. My basement door is pretty tight. A tiny bit of water got through…well, that was until I opened the door. 'talos dunce It’s all cool now. Some leaves and debris clogged the drain and it backed up. I cleared away the gunk and it dissipated.

:slight_smile:

baltar’s shades

Nighty Nite, y’all. Enjoy the Cowboy fun!

night, sir! thanks for stoppin by :smiley:

Cool. I had a cellar bedroom as a teen, and every Spring it’d flood about 1/2 an inch I’d be upstairs for a week or so. :slight_smile: Learned to put everything on blocks. :slight_smile:

basements, cellars…crazy easties! :smiley:

Right, right?! No cellars here in Cali.

Weirdos.

Space Shuttle looking great in this movie. Hard to believe that this era of space travel is almost over.

Where do we go from here?

Ah. OK. 20 year-old Russian commo satellite seems to be chock-full of nuclear missles. I begin to see the problem here.

[Spoiler] Russian sat. is full of missles, folks. Ha Ha. [/Spoiler]

Aw hell. Actual suspense now. I didn’t expect this!!

I am beginning to see a no-win scenario here for somebody.

OhhhKay. Bailing out of the shuttle??? Just lost me there. Disbelief no longer suspended.