So Stargate: Atlantis got canned

I am going to start the “Cheap Crap” network. (We are too cheap to put more A’s in crap.) I will show whatever is cheap. That’s it. If it is cheap, I’ll show it.

Sadly, this might work.

Yahoo, at least I’ll get some new Stargate content in the future. Now we just need someone to get there act together and get a Star Trek series going.

From the Gateworld article-
“Unable to return to Earth, the crew must fend for themselves aboard the ship, which has a preprogrammed mission taking them to the far reaches of the universe,” the magazine said.

Can you say-
Stargate: Voyager?
Stargate: Lost is Space?
Stargate: Space:1999?

Jewel Staite comes back on TV and now she’s gone again…

So you’re going to go head-to-head with Skiffy?

The economics of the business sucks. It really does. You would be a head to head competitor. This book might help you in your quest.

Jewel could be the one they keep. She’d be a great choice.

Stargate: Atlantis

Bingo. Only with less Baltar.

With the obigatory first season episode “Messages to Earth”,
The second season where they are talking to Earth a lot,
The third season where they are going back and forth to Earth,
And the fourth season where it’s Stargate:Enterprise.

You know Im not that upset now. Altantis has gotten worse since S3. They killed off/let go of all of my fav characters; and have been focusing on uninteresting plot lines like Teyla’s child. Also the wraith were weakend too much to the point that they werent threatining.

i def. have to agree the wraith have been nueterd to the point where they arent entertaining, or even threatening… there doesnt seem to be any suspense(not that it had much to begin with) i just hope caprica takes off

yeah it stinks, but really, the last season or so have been terrible

That is what I was thinking.

i tried to like stargate i really did,

i did like it when Crichton and aeryn moved to it (i know they were different characters but they’ll always by Crichton and aeryn.) and in the end it won me over, at least a little. but Atlantis just wasn’t for me.

but to those fans of the show around here, you have my sympathies.

I’m not terribly upset; it was never that interesting to me, although I really like the Ancients as a species. Oh well.

Mostly dittos with everything already said. The whole rehashing of the replicators was boring to me. And I agree that the wraith have lost their bite. I will definitely give Stargate Universe a wirl. I do hope that the Sci Fi channel will get their act together and realize that fans would rather have one well done show with a budget than multiple shows/miniseries that suck.
I will continue to hope.