So Angel Season 4 is absolutely terrible

Ho-lee craaaaaaap. Conner is absolutely the worst thing to happen to this show. He’s ALWAYS wrong. He hasn’t been right once.

Connor was teh crap! Whiney. Boring. Wrong. Hard-headed. Did I say whiney? This character totally dragged the season down. I didn’t miss him at all when he…

just kidding :stuck_out_tongue:

Connor was stupid and whiny. on the other hand I love this season, from beginning to the end. worts and all.

It was the beast he was just so completely kick ass. (and he beat down Connor quite a bit) add faiths arc. electro Gwen. Angelus. super happy zombies of love.

and in the end they [spoiler]save the world from world peace.[/spoiler]

Got to say i just loved this season, but agreed Connor was the worst part of it.

I just felt the season was rushed from the end of 4.0 till the end. I would have rather had no ending and unanswered questions than how the show ended. Oh, and I hate Conner too. He annoys me. Still, I do love all of Joss’s work though.

me too

Connor was a variation on the Dawn theme. could’ve done without either

Yes, Dawn annoyed me too. I just don’t like whiny characters, because I cant stand whiny people out here in the Matrix, and Dawn and Conner struck me as such.

Connor is maybe my most hated character in the entire Whedonverse. Girly floppy haired freak!!!

Funny: Admittedly, I started watching Angel late. But when I think of Angel, I totally block Connor out of the picture. I hadn’t thought about the kid between the seris’ end and this thread.

Tangent from there: Watched Disney’s Atlantis with the kids this weekend. Whedon has a story credit for the flick. Voices include Michael J. Fox and Father Guido Sarducci. Not your typical Disney flick – no singing, no dancing, no princesses, no talking animal sidekicks.

Not super, but not bad. Whedon-esque elements: Lead-character girl who is hot and kicks much ass. Shadowy characters that emerge as bad guys. Character is possessed by some kind of vague supernatural force. Corrupt military types.