Sneakers 6/18 @ 10 PM ET

Monday, 18 June 2010
10 PM Eastern - 7 PM Pacific
(Calculate Time Zone)

“There isn’t a government on this planet that wouldn’t kill us all for that thing.”

Available to watch online at Netflix.

Anyone else here?

Sorry for the late notice. :frowning:

I’m sort of here, I can try to blind frak it from work.

Well, I’ll hold on until :30 before I start. If no one else shows up by then, I guess we’ll just reschedule for another time.

No, there is another.

Yay! :smiley:

Beginning at :30.

I had such a crush on River Phoenix in this movie.

Yeah, me too. Such a tragedy. :frowning:

I love the Braille Playboy. :stuck_out_tongue:

This was just about the time that Redford’s looks went downhill.

This man did not age well.

It’s always fun to see the high tech spy stuff in movies like this and it all looks like bricks now compared to today.

This was a movie ahead of it’s time, I think that’s why it still holds up for me.

Baconface, are you really into blind-frakking this? I’m not feeling it tonight. :frowning:

It all seems like Maxwell Smart’s shoephone. :slight_smile:

We can reschedule this for another time. I just didn’t want you to have to frak alone. I would love to frak this and actually see it while doing it :slight_smile:

All right. Thanks for joining me anyway. :slight_smile:

I’ll definitely be here to frak this good and proper next time. I don’t work so late usually on Fridays.

Sorry. I have a travel day today and needed my bunny rest.

He was Brad Pitt before Brad Pitt.

First time I saw this, that was the moment I said, “Oh yeah, this is gonna be great.”

Speaking of Brad Pitt before Brad Pitt…I wonder if Pitt will bode the same. :eek: Nah. Probably not with modern nanotech regener…at…ive…Um, does the public know about…? Never mind.

Anywho, my best friend’s mom would differ with you on that. It may be that she’s had a crush on him since the 60s but the woman literally purrs whenever Redford is on the screen.