Smallville 9x20 Sacrifice

Waller is not dead (I think).

The Jimmy who died was not the Jimmy from the comics. Jimmy’s younger brother (the one who received the camera and wearing the bow tie at the funeral) is the true Jimmy.

Not dead, well at least that time.

Now she might be. Heh.

Wait. What? Where’s that been established?

Ruh-roh, that’s a lot of kneeling before Zod. :eek:

I think REO Speedwagon said it best:

“It’s time for me to fly!” :smiley:

Talk about dodging a tall loophole with a single bound. In tonight’s season finale, Smallville managed to kill off an iconic Superman character without incurring the wrath of the evil mythos police. I’m referring, of course, to the death of Jimmy Olsen at the hands of a de-Doomsdayed Davis. The show later revealed (or strongly implied?) that the shutterbug’s younger brother is, in fact, the real Jimmy. Problem solved! Of course, that’s little consolation to Aaron Ashmore, whose three-year stint as faux Jimmy ended with a steel pipe through the chest. In this exclusive interview, Ashmore reveals why he was caught off guard by his dismissal, how he’d feel about a Chloe-Clark romance, and who he thinks really killed Jimmy Olsen.

http://ausiellofiles.ew.com/2009/05/15/smallville-excl/

At Jimmy’s funeral, we see everyone except Clark. Chloe leaves some photo negatives of her and Jimmy on his casket. It is revealed that his real name is ‘Henry James Olson’. She notices a little boy who is Jimmy’s younger brother. She goes to him and gives him Jimmy’s camera. He would have wanted him to have it. She tells him that he might want to one day follow in his brother’s foot steps. It is entirely possible that the Jimmy we have come to love is not actually the Jimmy Olson that we know about in the comic books. Since his first name is Henry, it is possible that the younger brother’s name is actually Jimmy. Remember that he had a falling out with his family. Finally we see Clark in the background. Oliver looks at him and walks away.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1396207/synopsis

And the boy had a bow tie.

Oh yeah, I do remember hearing that. Of course, it’s just stupid.

Two boys in the same family, both going by Jimmy? Yeah, that happens. :rolleyes:

Damn netflix streaming made me miss the frak party :(.

I’d like to add that I laughed a lot when chloe went through the whole security, voice code, DNA computer, Eye scanner and Tess is right there :smiley:

Me when I saw that: “Did you leave a window open!?” :stuck_out_tongue:

what an intense Smallville episode… i loved it… amazing.

There’s a proverb that goes “you can drag a cow to Beijing and it is still just a cow”. I guess that goes for Zod… Zod is Zod… Krypton or Earth, makes no difference… he’s still a sociopath…

Wow, great catch from you!

For one sec I even believed it.

Hehehe. Maybe she was on the Island with Ollie when the movie came out. :wink:

Finally!!

Great analogy. I also enjoyed this episode a lot. The stakes are rising and I already expected that Zod would say the humans killed Faora.