Smallville 9x17 Checkmate

I thought the same thing :slight_smile:

Great view. :rolleyes:

At least Clark didn’t pick her up by her neck this time.

Cool move Manhunter.

yeah martian neck pinch :slight_smile:

She wants people with strange abilities but never thinks any of them could be alien. strange

ok I loved those shots :smiley: kinda wanted him to go in a straight line though. through all the walls and stuff.

I hope Jones erased her memory completely (forget who she is type thing) or is that mean?

I wish they had the Manhunter on more often.

good night.

good night Leah :slight_smile:

ok, that was the single ossimest smallville episode, EVER. I didn’t like the bullet point effects in the teaser, maybe not a huge fan of the almost Sin Cityish style either, but who cares, the writing on this episode was GREAT.

Martian Manhunter was beyond AWESOME. The mind reading. The shape shifting to trick the guard in releasing him. The mystery purpose he is on to. Just amazing.

Ollie v.s. Tess was just brilliant. poor Tess too… this is a villain i really love. She plays the “doing evil because she believes she is doing the right cause” bit much better than Lex ever was. Because she has no selfish agenda, and sacrifices for what she believes is right.

Ollie and Chloe, i love it. Happy Chloe and weirded out Clark is wonderful to see. And we had Clark and Chloe makeup.

Amazing twists and turns till the end. Heart warming and Thrilling all at the same time. I completely forgot Lois is not in this episode, only realized a few days later… It’s been a while since episodes without Lois have been this good.

This episode is so good, I think i am more excited about a new episode of Smallville than a new episode of V… I really hope they keep this up…

Finally getting around to watching this.

I wonder how long it will take until I’m interrupted. :stuck_out_tongue:

If you’ve got a secret weapons cache and escape route all plotted out for this signal, wouldn’t it be easier to have the bag packed and ready to go before the signal comes?

Who directed this, Zack Snyder?

Definitely using up some special effects budget on the normal people. Wouldn’t that be more appropriate for the aliens and meteor freaks?

How does Olly do that with his voice?

I swear, if Clark doesn’t fly soon, the other aliens are going to start making fun of him.

OK, that was pretty cool with the gun.

Suicide pill! :eek:

Huh. The Castle is actually a castle?

they already do…

interrupted

when they said that first I was thinking “Rick Castle? where?” then I thought “huh, they are going to the Buymore?”