Smallville 10x13 Beacon

Lex really loves throwing alcohol into the fireplace, doesn’t he?

He played littler Lex in an earlier episode. I think the one with the flashbacks to him and Ollie in school.

Nice catch.

‘Smallville’ Actor Michael Rosenbaum Reportedly Won’t Return As Lex Luthor For Final Season :frowning:

Beat him with a belt while he’s down, Clark!

Ah, yes. The kid from Glee.

Lucas Grabeel

Vader: Noooooooooooooo…

I don’t think some of those videos are from professional actors. Some seem like they come from Smallville fans.

I just remembered that back when they said a set was going away in Ambush, I thought Alexander would burn down the mansion to fake his own death.

Guess I was a little right after all.

Oh, and I love how Clark wasn’t all that gentle when he rescued Lionel.

“American hero”? GI Joe cross over? GI Joe is Marvel though. d:

Think they did some kind of contest to get them. I saw something about that on one of the things that popped up on the bottom of the screen earlier this episode.

What exactly are random people on the internet risking by publicly expression support of the Blur? The VRA didn’t take away their right to express an opinion.

I don’t see anything about that on KryptonSite, and even if I did, if he is coming back, I think they’ll want it to be a huge surprise.

That would be ideal, of course, but those kinds of things tend to be hard to keep a secret these days.

A suit? A SUIT?

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! :smiley:

So glad Chloe was the one to open Watchtower.

He’s beginning to forget things.

Reset! :stuck_out_tongue:

For a second there, I thought Tess was going to off herself.

He’s starting to forget things? Cop out.

Yeah, it’s been on ice since the season premiere, remember?

Oh crap.

Super-Lex! :eek: