Smallville 10x12 Collateral

Friday, 4 February 2011
8 PM Eastern/Pacific

Because some Sports crap, the CW is delaying this weeks Smallville and Supernatural episodes to next week!!

My DVR says the episodes are tonight.

My DVR is wrong. No sports crap though. Vampire Diaries.

http://www.tvguide.com/News/Unplanned-Repeats-CW-1028487.aspx

The CW decided to repeat Thursday night’s episodes of The Vampire Diaries and Nikita after learning that at least two major markets — Chicago and Baltimore — were pre-empting the shows. In Chicago, CW station WGN is airing a Chicago mayoral debate, which will likely draw increased interest due to the drama over candidate Rahm Emanuel (whose eligibility has been called in to question). In Baltimore, a college basketball game is pre-empting the shows.

Ah…

No hard feelings. I only skimmed most of the initial story and I just wanted to give you all a quick heads-up.

Classical muisic doesn’t really fit Lois well.

Oh, hold music.

Yeah, threats always work.

“I am a general’s daughter. I don’t do ‘huffy’. I do ‘happy’, I do ‘sad’, and I do ‘don’t give me the runaround, bitch, or I will come for you.’” :smiley:

Lost his powers for the Nth time.

Hmm, nothing’s real. :rolleyes:

Yay, Chloe’s back. :smiley:

But WTF is going on? Was that a memory or is this a dream?

I dont think this really counts since it looks like its a dream.

Actually, we have a count don’t we? He loses them every other season ain’t it?

OK, so they did add her back to the opening credits for the episodes she’s in. Was wondering how they’d handle that.

This being the last season, I don’t think they’d pull a “nothing is real” episode.

Let’s see, power transfer in Season 1, the intermittent power losses in Perry, whenever that was, another power transfer in Asylum, the mortal arc at the beginning of Season 5, blue kryptonite in Blue and Persona, blue kryptonite psycho villagers earlier this season. Probably a few more I don’t remember/haven’t seen yet.

Season 1 also had numerous run-ins with kryptonite before they knew what it was.

They’re all having “flashbacks” — it’s classic “nothing is real”. :slight_smile:

Did Chloe buy the Iris at the Stargate prop auction? :stuck_out_tongue: