Smallville 10x07 Ambush

Didn’t see that coming.

“The Blur might be faster than a speeding bullet, but I bet he can’t outrun this.”

You might want to rethink that.

I kinda wanna see how they treat Lois’ father in the comics.

“I bet he can’t outrun this!”

Wanna put money on that? :rolleyes:

Well, Flagg. I’m not sure if he can run on water the way his buddy can, but if not, he’s pretty damn close. He can catch your little rocket like a softball.

He hasn’t made the world go backwards yet. So, they are underestimating him. d:

Does Lois still have the Talon apartment? I’m guessing wherever they’re going, Clark might have to settle for rescuing the Lanes.

So much for the Talon.

If he’s able to move fast enough to “blur”, he’s normally moving at least a sizeable fraction of the speed of light.

Why does Ollie still bother with the voice changer?

And why did Flagg say “we”? Does he have a power?

Or the costume, for that matter.

And why did Flagg say “we”? Does he have a power?

No, but his buddy does. eek

At close range, it’ll be a blur. I can make my hand blur in front of my eyes.

Farther away, is a different story. I wouldn’t measure him by light speed, but mach.

Well, 3 major villains this season. They took a couple episodes off to focus on the Clark/Lois relationship, but now, I wouldn’t be surprised if they rotate through Darkseid, Lex, and Suicide Squad.

The General at least suspects, doesn’t he?

He’s asking for his blessings???

I think so.

Even 1% of light speed is over 8000 mach, and even just the run to Metropolis from Smallville (~200 miles in under a minute) is upwards of 5%, by my calculations.

Was that…?

Was that Terri hatcher??

Something Clark had to ask The General about his relationship with Lois? I can only think of one thing, but it seems a bit too soon.

Surprised they gave away Terri in the preview.
Oh, and did I see the Fortress? If Kara still has the key, there’s only one way Clark could get there. :eek: