Skype Call: Game of Thrones discussion?

I’m in Germany, so you have to take the risk that I might have that book in my hands already. :smiley:

Well, if we do the tiered thing you can have the fifth hour all to yourself :stuck_out_tongue:

Agreed. We’re doing it this Sunday so we’re all revved up to read it on Tuesday! :slight_smile:

I’m up for it, totally, I’ve read all foru books anyways so no issues with spoilers (book five aside).

I’m phazecast on skype feel free to add me to call :smiley:
Phaze
on the “I was supposed to bake scones tongiht, oopsie” ID

Even if I had it, I wouldn’t spoil myself since I have to plough through books 2-4 anyway.

This is happening today! See you all soon :slight_smile:

(Reminder, if you need my Skype info, PM me)

We’re on Skype NOW! Come play with us!

damn, I’m thisclose to finishing up on book 3.

Thanks to everyone who joined us! We’re hoping to have another book chat (and with any luck for the non soccer fans out there, the US Women’s National team won’t be playing at the same time) in a few weeks for when a number of us have had the chance to read A Dance With Dragons!

NO! I missed it all. At least, it’ll give me a few more weeks to maybe catch up with everyone else.

Ugh, I missed it too! By the time I got there, the call was over. Looking forward to the next one. My copy of ADWD will be downloaded to my Nook in a few days, woo hoo!

Woohoo! Do people feel like they want to go ahead and schedule the next call, or do we want to wait a bit?

(Either way, it will not be happening during the US Women’s World Cup games next time around lol)

The qualifying rounds for European tournaments like the Champions League could be happening then. :smiley:

Hee! Knowing very little about football, and lesser still about women’s world cup tourneys, I hope whichever team you’re rooting for wins, Casilda! :smiley:

(Plus, more time means I have a better chance of catching up to you guys. :D)