Silent Mobius 1 & 2 June 4th 6 pm ET

Silent Mobius

June 4th 6PM Eastern Time

Movie #1 running time of 54 minutes
Movie #2 running time of 59 minutes

In a futuristic Tokyo, several policewomen fight a monster. One of them, Katsumi Liqueur, remembers where she saw it before…

Movie #1

Katsumi Liqueur, an American-born woman of Japanese descent, travels to Tokyo to visit her mother, Fuyuka, who is sick in the hospital. She takes a shortcut through an alley after her taxi gets stuck in traffic, only to encounter a monster and two policewomen fighting it. Later, she meets their chief, Rally Cheyenne, who, it seems, has been expecting her, though Katsumi has never met her before. The policewomen want Katsumi to help them fight the monster, but Katsumi, who does not want to believe in magic, resists.

Movie #2

After the death of her mother Katsumi wants nothing more to do with this horrible place known as Tokyo. Forced into staying an infuriated Katsumi returns to AMP HQ where chief Rally Cheyenne pleads with her to stay and join the team. However, her pleading falls on deaf ears as Katsumi exclaims that she wants nothing more to do with them, leaving to find another way home. Meanwhile the Demons taking over Tokyo begin their final move against humanity and the AMP. They realize that the key to opening their demon world lies within Katsumi. Her unwanted abilities mean everything to them and without her their plan would fail. The stage is set once again on the destroyed Tokyo Bay Bridge. Will Katsumi choose her destiny and defend her new found friend or will she fall to the weakness and despair within her?

Thanks for making the thread. Why at 3? I’m ok with it. Just curious.

Also, we should discuss what series we wanna do.

Ooops, it should be at 6pm ET, it is 3 pm my time. Sorry, brain fart…

Ah, ok.

So you wanna start with the series suggestion? I have too many that I like.

Black Lagoon, Darker than Black, Avatar the last Airbender, Planetes, Gunsword or Area 88.

Area 88 is a series? Haven’t seen Gunsword.

Wasn’t crazy about Planetes. Was unable to obtain Avatar a few months ago.

I liked Darker than Black, but…

I loved Black Lagoon. That has my vote. Roberta’s Blood Trail is awesome (so far) too.

So Black Lagoon season one to start? I havent gotten around to Gunsword yet, still trying to bleach Madlax out of my brain.

Let’s see what Badger says 1st. But, sounds good to me.

Don’t mind me. My anime knowledge is minimal, at best. Just let me know whatever you come up with.

I think you’d prolly like Black Lagoon then.

Qued up. And ready.

Started!!!

Doesn’t look dated at all. (:

Some of the animation is pretty fluid though.

Lol. Was that BASIC code?

Wow, this YouTube link is video off a TV screen. It’s making me dizzy. :slight_smile:

That car is still cool.

): Find another one?

It doesn’t look too bad, the backgrounds are kinda grainy sometimes. And I didn’t remember the character designs being so severe. But not bad…

The music reminds me of 3x3 eyes. Wish I had remembered that anime 3 weeks ago.