SFFL Team Listing

OK here is goes

Alien - Vir Cotto (Babylon 5)
Robot - Marvin the Paranoid Android (Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy)
Scientist - Dr. Walter Bishop (Fringe)
Warrior - Captain Shakespeare (Stardust)

OK I guess it will only be BishopMontana and myself for now… I will be sticking with Team Omra 2.0 for these scenarios, here they are again to refresh your memory-

Pilot: Corran Horn (From the Rogue Squadron book series)

Tech Expert: Henry Deacon (From the Eureka TV series)

Recon Expert: Predator (From the Predator Book/Movie/Comic franchise)

Martial Artist: Raizo (From ‘Ninja Assassin’ 2009)

I will try to resist the temptation to use Team Ruthless for any of these upcoming challenges…

I will post the first challenge later this evening on a fresh thread, whoever posts their team after mine gets to create the next challenge and so forth.

Are we maintaining the no double teaming rule? If so, I already have Walter Bishop (see Team Phoenix below. For some reason I can’t find my post from the weekend confirming that I’m keeping my team members).

If we can have overlap, feel free to keep Walter. Otherwise… what do you think of Walternate?

Given that Team Phoenix currently lacks an alien and a robot, let me name those now:

Alien: Dr. Zoidberg

Robot: EVE

Question for the Hive Mind: I wanted to snipe my picks for FSFL for whenever there’s another go-round. What are the positions I need? A few of them seem to differ. i.e., do I need [Alien, Robot, Scientist, Warrior] or [Pilot, Tech, Recon, Martial Artist]? Or will that depend on the next version of FSFL?

It will all depend on what the next version is. Who knows what it will be, so my best suggestion is to make a list of characters you love and think you could tell a good story with so when the time comes your ready to go. I wouldn’t get too invested in specific picks.

If anyone new to the forum enjoyed the FSL there is no reason you can’t make up a team and post a solution in those threads. We would all love to hear what solutions our new friends have.

Hear! Hear! I would love to read a new FSL solution!

Okay, I’ll go for it. Hopefully I’ll get to working on that solution to scenario today. Not sure of the exact rules, but here goes. :smiley:
Team:
Alien-- Jenny (timelord from Doctor Who)
Specifically trained in combat situation, can regenerate, extensive knowledge of alien technology
Robot-- Samus
Cyborg
Scientist-- Toshiko Sato
Technical genius
Warrior-- Trinity
Head for tactical situations, leader, negotiator

Ok I’m going to jump in here.
Let me know if someone has already been taken.

Team Red:
Alien: Stitch

Because I can’t resist how freaken adorable he is.and he can put up a pretty good fight!

Robot: A Dalek

Because they are pretty terrifying. their “exterminate!” gets me every time.

Scientist: Dr. Frank-N-Furter

Because He created Life, can turn you into a statue and completely change your views.

Warrior:Luke Skywalker

Because he is so incredibly awesome especially if you read the EU.