Sentinels of the Multiverse

Has anyone else played Sentinels of the Multiverse? It’s a pretty cool cooperative fixed deck card game with a team of heroes fighting a supervillain.

I’ve only played it with other people a couple times, but it’s pretty fun, especially since the game creators made up all their own original heroes and villains and have flavor text (including a comic book name and number) for every card.

The base set comes with 10 different heroes, 4 villains, and 4 environments, each with their own deck. It scales pretty well to the number of players (3 to 5 recommended), but some of each are more complex to play (or play against) than others are.

I have played this a number of times with various friends. It is a lot of fun. I find the difficulty can vary greatly depending on the set of villian-heroes-environment, which is a good thing.

I should also add, The Wrath is fucking bad-ass, and one of my favorite game characters ever.

I’ve mostly been focusing on learning all of Tachyon’s tricks. I got Shattered Timelines over the weekend so I think I’m going to try Chrono-Ranger next.