Season 4 delayed till April!?!

Caught this on aintitcoolnews. Here’s the url to the LA Times article:

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/showtracker/2007/10/battlestar-gala.html

Also see thread “APRIL ???” in BSG forum.

I’m not surprised to hear this, given that Universal has said that they’ve “penciled in” the region 1 DVD release of season 3 for April. And, with the looming writers’ strike, it seems unlikely that the first half of the season, of which only 8 episodes have been shot, would be complete in time for a January air. It sucks, but you know, if it means equitable wages for writers and other entertainment people (not the high paid celebrities, mind you, but the grunts in the business), I’ll put up with it.

And hey, if it comes out in April and they split the season up, it won’t be THAT long a hiatus.

Thank God for small favors, right?

I told you…SciFi–controlled by Cylons

Ok ok - even Cylons wouldnt pull this craaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaap

:eek:
Fraking toasters run the SciFi channel…

Well, time to crack out the good ole Anarchist Cookbook.

Thats just Wrong they are delaying this till April! I bet you they are going hold off releasing Season 3 on dvd till March!

one hopeful note during the long wait for season 4.

i just noticed that amazon unbox has bsg- season 3 - on it… and i believe they have better quality (larger filesize) video than itunes provided, but at the same cost per episode.

i am actually hoping that itunes does not have season 4 bsg. their video quality has not been good, especially for rewatching.