Season 2 episode 5 reptile boy

Reptile Boy: or how i learned to stop worrying and love the giant reptilian phallus metaphore

Quotes
Buffy: When you kiss me i want to die.

Willow: You lied to Giles.

Xander:whoa! since when do they have orgies ? and why aren’t i on the mailing list.

Willow I can’t believe she lied to Giles my world is all askew.
Xander: Buffy’s lying? Buffy’s going to frat parties? that’s no askew, that’s cockeyed.
Willow: askew means cockeyed.
Xander: oh

Willow: and maybe catch an orgy
Xander: If its on early

Willow: oh the reflection thing, that you don’ t have. Angel, how do you shave?

Xander: thats for the wig; thats for the bra; and thats for the makeup; and thats for the last 16 1/2 years

Buffy I told one lie, I had had one drink
Giles and you were almost eaten by a giant demonic snake.

Reptilian /phallic thoughts

Buffy gets top marks for her wardrobe. trying to stop drooling and pay attention to the plot again.

Fraternity or sorority means evil , it always means evil, no good comes from them.

Willow standing up and putting both Giles and Angel in there place is just spectacular

little freaked out here by the age difference between Buffy and the frat boys, than again compared to spike or angel…

Liked how the whole group fought together so well

Cordy’s reaction in the end is just perfect Cordy

loved when Xander calls angel a freak and than says hey angel not caring that angel heard

All together this episode feels a little off. but still okay if you can overlook the obvious analogy

what’s with all the lime-green in this ep? Xander’s shirt, Buffy’s skirt. are they trying to get us in a reptile mood?

I’m with you on the college senior/high school freshman creepy age dynamic

obnoxious frat boy Richie Riches remind me of the last episode of Veronica Mars: wealth as the result of shared dirty secrets

Xander’s going to need so much therapy: the preying mantis, mummy girl, put in drag by evil frat boys, and it only gets worse from here.

d’ya think Charisma Carpenter’s audition included a lot of screaming?

and she’s sucha bitca in these first couple of seasons–don’t you wish just a little bit that Cordelia had gotten eaten? (I said, “a little bit”)

more Jonathan–always a good

not a stellar episode, but certainly has moments