Season 2 episode 13 surpise

Season 2 episode 13
Surprise

Surprise, or how I learned to stop worrying and love; Vegas’s first B&G office supply warehouse

hellmouth Birthday Quotes

Willow: Carpe Diem. You told me that once.
Buffy: Fish of the day?

Buffy: please my boyfriend had a bicentennial.

Willow: I bet you have a lot of groupies
Oz: It happens… I’m living groupie- free nowadays. I’m clean.

Oz: I’m gonna ask you to go out with me tomorrow night. And I’m kinda nervous about it, actually. It’s interesting.
Willow: Oh. Well, if it helps at all, I’m gonna say yes.
Oz: Yeah, it helps. It-it creates a comfort zone. Do you wanna go out with me tomorrow night?
Willow: Oh! I can’t!
Oz: Well, I like that you’re unpredictable.

Xander: I call him Idiot Jed, glutton for punishment

Giles: If Drusilla is alive, then it could be a fairly cataclysmic state of affairs.

Xander: It looks like Mr. caution man, but the sound he makes is funny

Willow: Are you ok ?
Oz: yeah did everyone just see that guy turn into dust.

Willow: I know its hard to accept at first
Oz: Actually it explains a lot.

Xander: Did I mention about how I take her out for prime rib, and she cries.

Angel: Leave her alone
Spike; Yeah that’ll work, now say pretty please.

Angel: Take me take me instead of her
Spike: Er, you’re not clear on the concept pal, there is no Instead. just first and second.

thoughts about the hellmouths most memorable birthday

love creepy Drusilla in Buffy’s dreams, but what ever happened to Buffy’s dreams that predict the future?

Some good music. in episode

Isn’t it great that Buffy and Angel have worked out all there problems and can finally be together completely… Well this won’t be leading anywhere tragic.

Who doesn’t love Willow and Oz after they make there date together

Is it weird that Drusilla Is creepy sexy, scary and just plain off, all at the same time. it just makes me dig her more. giggdy

As for Jenny and her people; Dirty Gypsy’s we shall speak of them no more…

Giles is awesome, when he makes sure Buffy has a birthday party .

Cordy: saying surprise! after Buffy stakes the vampire at her party; is maybe one of my favorite moments in Buffy. a great window into the general premise of Buffy.

does it seem odd that Sunnydale has a major shipping port.

Love how the judge hates spike and Drusilla because of there love for each-other.

NOOO!!! pour Dalton I was rooting for you buddy.

Wow that hole in the floor was pretty convenient

Get under the covers just to warm up. wow that one never worked for me. but I don’t have pointy, pointy hair.

A seminal Buffy episode by all accounts. It set up the return of [spoiler] Angelus [/spoiler] and cements the truism throughout the show if you have a truly great moment of happiness nothing but evil and pain will follow. I have more to say about how the season and to some degree the series; turns on this episodes axis from here on out. I have more to say on it but that will be for the next episode. A great episode, top to bottom. The acting was great, humor and action was a great. They had to use a few storytelling shortcuts to get through the amount of story they needed to in the time. cough hole in the floor cough but a great example of how good BTVS was, only to be out-shined by the next episode.