Season 1 episode 9 the puppet show

Season 1 episode 9
The Puppet Show

Quotes

the opus of Snyder

Kids today need discipline, its not a a popular word these days: Discipline. I know what principle Flutie would have said. Kids need understanding; kids are human beings. Thats the kind of woolly headed liberal thinking, that leads to being eaten.

I know there are other cool quotes in the show, but that one is so awesome i just want to take a moment and think about it.

okay; i’m back again

Sid: Who can blame me for thinking, look at you, You’re strong athletic… limber… nubile.

Buffy: so the horny dummy really isn’t an act is it?
Sid: nope
Buffy: yuck

Xander: Does anybody else feel like they’ve been Keyser Soze’d?

Wooden puppet thoughts

They do the horny dummy routine and the true horror and terror of performing in a talent show

Doing a happy Snyder dance. i just love to hate Snyder.

This episodes probably the funniest of the season, it really starts to show off the comedic talents of the cast and crew.

Xander’s trick to get Cordy to go away priceless.

Makes you wonder what that Janitor though three kids running from the library screaming the name of the Librarian.

and then the end oh god the end there talent show performance. Willow freezes then bolts from the stage. my sides hurt. just thinking about it

Xander with Sid: Redrum!!! Redrum!!!

I nearly fell out of my chair

Have I thanked you lately, Nickname Boomer for starting this rewatch and maintaining it so faithfully despite meager audience participation? I am so enjoying this, even though I get behind and have to catch up. I’ve missed the Scoobies