Sci fi guns

Here are some pics of some sci-fi guns I have done/am working on. The classic klingon disruptor I did on the side during one of my sculpture classes in college. Ronons’ gun from Stargate Atlantis is in process. I started it about 2 months ago because my brother wanted one. I am almost done with the master and plan on making a mold and casting resin versions.
http://flickr.com/photos/9387114@N06

Very cool!

You got real talent there, Kag1. Great job.

Awesome job ! I take it you have a pretty well-stocked woodworking shop? Nice detail work !

Thank you. I was pretty well stocked with tools when I was in school and now I am building up my workshop one tool at a time. I have to say that the best tool I have is a dremel. Those thing rock! Very diverse in their applications and it lets you do some incredible detail work. Since I posted this thread three or four days ago, I have finished the Ronon gun and have ordered my resin and mold making supplies. I am very excited. If there are any other sculptors out there I would be happy to hear any suggestion concering process or materials they may have.

“Indy Mogul” on YouTube!

Very cool. I have a replica of Mal’s pistol, but I’m sorry to say I didn’t make it myself.

Nice work, Kag1! I’ll take two of the disruptors. :wink:

I’ll have to get some pix of my friend’s Logans Run blaster.

Nice work!
I just picked up a resin version of the Colonial sidearm from the new BSG, now I just have to figure out how to paint the bloody thing!