Sci Fi/Geeky fake sponsors

My oldest daughter is a member of our school’s Winter Guard, which is like the Color Guard of a marching band. They perform a routine to music using props, flags, rifles, and sabres. They offer sponsorships on the back of their show shirt as a way to raise money for the group, since it is considered an extra curricular activity. We have many businesses in the area that sponsor them; the more they donate the larger their logo on the shirt. I have not seen anything that says it has to be a real company, and I thought this would be a cool inside joke to put a Sci Fi/ geeky sponsor name on the shirt. I would love to see GWC emblazoned on the shirt somewhere, and if any of you want to see that happen (I will post pictures), let me know. It would a tax deduction with a receipt provided; even legit businesses would be welcome. They compete in the state of Michigan, and will also be competing in Indiana and Ohio at competitions too. There are 50 girls that would each have a show shirt as well as many parents. If anyone feels that this is not appropriate to post here, feel free to tell me and I will never speak of it again. If nothing else, I would like an idea for me to put on the shirt just as a way to embarrass my daughter, who at the age of 16 is easily embarrassed by me.