Sanctuary 2x07 Veritas

They’re not quite that old, but with a bit of time travel, who knows?

I think it is, but it’s not. Bringing in telepaths clinches it. One of them is making her do these things.

Yes. Which is why it probably is.

Is it done by the same people that did Tinman?

Oh man. Don’t finish my sentences.

If she were reading my mind. I’d be slapped every 5 seconds. But then she’d realize I like that. touche!!

Sure looks like it. Not sure though.

This guy is too well-dressed to be a junkie. And he’s too clean.

I wondered how long Will would last. He did pretty good. She’d be “flattered” by me at first thought.

Only if there’s nothing else on.

Looks way too similar not to be. Which means it’s bound to disappoint. :frowning:

Magus is being really paranoid, and not smart, something is affecting her.

Notice that she said they could shield their thots from each other?

Definitely a clue there, methinks.

And we have split-screen. Again. ugh.

So a shapeshifter did the shooting or something took over Magnus. I lean toward the something controling Magnus idea.

I don’t think it’s her. Then again acting out of character is the first sign of mind trouble.

Actually I thot that was an interesting use of it. Capturing everyone’s reaction at the same time.

She looked right at the camera. Not her.

I still say it’s Helen’s body, but someone else is driving. Probably one of the Triad.

(Has anyone who’s ever used the title “Triad” ever been the good guys?)

And more screen-splitting. :frowning:

Lol. “In the name of the king” I’d watch.

What’s he doing with Sisko’s baseball?

She’s paranoid. Did they mention dementia?

True, but she’s 150-something. You’d think there would have been some evidence of dementia long before now.

Actually I thot that was an interesting use of it. Capturing everyone’s reaction at the same time.

Maybe. I just think it’s way overdone in the series, particularly since it’s a new stylistic choice that wasn’t there last season. It’s at least once an episode now, if not more.

Yeah, way too convenient.

She’s not firing on all cylinders.

System Error 42!! Oh no!

He is The Sisko. :stuck_out_tongue:

Yes. It’s being portrayed that way — and reasonably well at that — but the sudden and dramatic onset is very much not dementia.

And more split-screen. Le sigh.