Sad kitties in need.

If this isn’t the right place please lock or move this but I couldn’t think of any better for this topic. My wife and I have three cats, two of which are hers from before we met but since we married we’ve moved 3 times for the Army and had our first kid. He is now three years old and we’ve found out he’s allergic. On our most recent move we ended up in the Poconos in NE Pennsylvania where they appear to have a feral cat problem here locally. We are trying very hard to find an adoption shelter but because of the local cat problem they’re all full and because they’re family to my wife and I, we’re not yet prepared to just give them away to a stranger as we know very few people in the area as of yet. We don’t want to confine them because they’re very affectionate and social cats who need regualr human interaction but there presence is becoming an increasing problem with our son’s health. We’re still attempting to find friends or family who might be willing to adopt them but in the meantime, I’m asking the hive because I know there are cat lovers in the community, does anyone want, or know anyone who wants, a new friend or friends in the northeast Pennsylvania, Binghamton or Syracuse, NY, or western New Jersey area.

They are two tuxedo tabbies, Zorro and Princess Zelda, and an orange-brown tiger, Peanut. Pictures and bios on request.