Roswell Arc

I know its a long shot;

still I loved the series, its really a flash of BSG’s with you know heart and hope for the future.

a little cheesy i agree but still well worth a try…

Love the show and even the third season wasn’t as bad as I remembered, mainlining the DVD’s I think always helps:)

Ahh, one of the few TV shows I watched fairly regularly in my teens. It had interesting characters and was well acted by the likes of Collin Hanks, Emilie DeRavin (“They took away my Baybee!!!” - hmmm, sounds familiar :smiley: ) William Sanders etc. Roswell sure should be on the long list for GWC, but first: LOST please!!!

I missed this one entirely when it was originally on the air, but when I saw it available on Netflix instant watch, I decided to give it a try & flew through the first two seasons. I’ve stalled out at Season 3, episode 1…it just doesn’t seem like the same show at all to me. But I know I’ll go back to it eventually because I do want to see how it all turns out. I already found myself talking back to the screen when watching it on my own, so it would be just that much more fun to re/watch it with y’all. :slight_smile:

i was never able to follow the show, but whenever its on i’d watch it. i like the reveal episodes.