Roommates and Carpools

With just under 4 weeks (Yay!!!) to go, I have begun the official list of who needs a ride, who is renting a car and is willing to pick up folks and who is looking for roomies.

Everyone who has DM’d me should have received a reply, if you did not please send me another one (I may have missed replying or I just didn’t get it).

For those that have not and still need rides or are willing to help pick up folks please send me the following:

Airline and flight number
Arrival date time (and airport you are flying into)
A contact number

About a week before the meet-up I will be contacting everyone and letting them know who they being picked up by or who they are picking up and sharing the above information as a group DM to the various groups.

If looking for a roomie:

Number of spaces you have open if you have a room you want to share
Your arrival and check out dates (if I don’t have from the above)
Your gender (just so I can match up the girls with the girls and the boys with the boys, unless both parties don’t care)

If you don’t have a room let me know:
Your arrival and check out dates (if I don’t have from the above)
Your gender (just so I can match up the girls with the girls and the boys with the boys, unless both parties don’t care)

Roommates I can let you know as soon as I have information available and will contact the person who has the room and the one looking for a room via a group DM - that way you can share info if needed.

Seems like a lot of new folks are joining us this year, and some returning from hiatus in previous years. Looking forward to spending time with everyone, and will be missing those that can’t join us this year.

OK everyone who I have on my list for rides (minus a few that I was working with directly, or via e-mail or helped me with the list) should have a DM with a link to the list to see who is picking you up.

There are some details missing, so if you can provide to those picking you up it would be greatly appreciated.

I will only have limited access to the forums after Tuesday, but will be available via cell phone or e-mail - that information (for the like the 2 or 3 people who don’t have it already) is in the DM. If I missed you or still need my information DM me here or on Twitter.

If I missed you, or you still need a ride please let me know ASAP.