Ride Coordination Information

Soooo…I know I am a little later then normal this year, but I will help with transportation from the airport if anyone needs it. Also if anyone has a car and is willing to help pick people up it would be greatly appreciated as well.

Basic info I need is: Name, Flight number, Arrival time, terminal if you know it (and airport if coming into Love Field, otherwise I will assume DFW), and cell phone, e-mail would also be good so that I can send the list to everyone.

Once I have the list of who is picking up who I will pass along their cell numbers so you can coordinate on the day you arrive.

I will also take information on departure :frowning: from DFW, but normally everyone figures that part out on their own, but if I have the information I can always let you know who to talk to.

You can send info as a DM here, Twitter (@Raemani), or Facebook. If you have my e-mail already and would like to send there I am fine with that as well.

OK, all notes are out to those who have requested rides. If you did not get a DM here or on Twitter please get in touch ASAP. There are few minor things still up in the air, and if anyone is renting a car and wants to help on Thursday afternoon it will help make sure 1 person doesn’t have to make more then 1 trip to the airport.

Looking forward to seeing everyone.