Riddick vs. Snake Plissken

Death Match in the truest sense of the term:

Snake Plissken vs. Riddick.

Snake Plissken (nobody left alive on the planet knows his real name), college graduate, athlete, former U.S. Army Lieutenant, served under Special Forces Unit Black Light, skilled pilot, war hero, two Purple Hearts, and the youngest soldier to be decorated by the U.S. President (for bravery during campaigns in Leningrad and Siberia in World War III against the USSR), turned righteous folk hero/celebrity outlaw. Is good for one-liners. General badass. Robbed a Federal Reserve Depository of several billion credits. Survived Kansas City. Killed Ox Baker. Escaped from New York. (And LA, though I like to pretend that movie never happened.)

More about Snake here http://www.screened.com/snake-plissken/15-292/

Richard B. Riddick, Furyan male (one of the last), former mercenary, later security op, experienced pilot, educated (in a loose sense of the term) in the penal system. Eyeshine power grants him permanent night vision. Can turn anything into a weapon, but can kill well without one. Killed all kinds of military and leader types. Resisted being mentally probed by the Quasi-Dead of the Necromongers. Keen judge of character. Proven ability to carry a franchise. Can shave his head with oil. Lord marshal of the Necromongers. General badass. As an infant, survived his own mother trying to strangle him with his umbilical cord. Imbued with the collect rage of the Furyan race. Killed Karl Urban. Escaped from Butcher Bay.

More about Riddick here http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Riddick

Snake vs. Riddick, who wins? Discuss.

Snake Pissken may very well be a badass, but I cannot help but think Jack Burton when I think of Kurt Russell. And as you can see from the clip below, Jack just isn’t up to par when it comes to taking on Riddick:

//youtu.be/TzwGwsdaeQo

Now Riddick, on the other hand definitely is a badass. Here’s a little sample for you.

//youtu.be/eHppPkQmxKs

Heck, even in The Pacifier Vin Diesel is daunting (and catering to the crowd).

//youtu.be/hLkKwn2dZlo

So for this round I say Riddick wins. But that’s just my humble opinion sir!

Yeah… even though I think Snake & Jack are bad asses… Riddick is pure awesome. After he kills with the tea cup, he want to kill with the little key or can opener, whatever that was.

[sour grapes] The only reason Riddick would win is cuz he’s been imbued with the collective fury of the Furyan race. [kicks gravel and scowls] [/sour grapes]