Reporting Spam/Inappropriate Content

I know you guys over there aren’t even up yet, but it seems like the spambots invaded the forum big time over night. Maybe it’s time to seriously consider working out solution for this problem, it’s definitely a huge annoyance.

Sir, I am intrigued by your ideas and would like to subscribe to your newsletter.

That’s great, I’m always a very helpful person and have awesome suggestions.

Or I could just continue writing the Gutter Column for this venture…

Frakkin spammers last night sure posted some nasty shit. Can email confirmation for new members (or something else) be set up to avoid this?

Email verification and captcha are both enabled. Spammers definitely do seem to be on the uptick once again. Stay vigilant!

So much for that stopping them. Just wish I didn’t have to burn the back of my eyeballs with those pics when trying to report them. :frowning: The evil crapbags are among us again. Rats!

caught this one in the four minutes before the mods delted it, just loved the fake AI language phrasing and was amused.
Hi everybody,
Exceptionally good to foregather u in this text
My legitimate pre-eminence is Truong ^^

Sharing is sexy, right?

I espcially like "my legitimate pre eminence is truong.

I mean wtf?
Phaze
on the “watching cartoon the batman” ID

Most of the spam coming from the bots is programmed by those whose first language is not English. :wink: Plus they tend to cut and paste a bunch of craaaap together for their posts.