ReelzChannel w/Alan Tudyk

His guest: Nathan Fillion

//youtu.be/4I4PGPZzUGo

I love his accent, especially in the clips from the movie (which I’m gonna rent pretty soon), it’s just awesome, I love it so muhc.

That just made my day, thank you Bkitty! That’s a good Bkitty!

Picture me doing my evil laugh.

Are you seeing a vocal coach?

bkitty purrrrrs as she slinks around Solai’s legs looking for another scritch behind the ears…

NO IYKWIM’s- GR!!

truly just a happy kitteh reference!! ;p

Aw, I love Nathan and Alan.

Thanks, bkitty!

He does have a really fun twang in his voice, doesn’t he. Favorite bit of Nathan Fillion: “Well, I’ve been a waitress. Terrible. I was a terrible waitress.”

Favorite bit of Alan: ALL of it. He’s cute as a button!

Dang - I need to get home and watch this! It sounds good!

Wash!

sob

Don’t remind me! That’s part of why I love the idea of the Serenity comics. Wash.

this was hilarious, and Slither was such an excellent movie.

“what was it like to play the Slither?”
“actually, that was Michael Rucker.”
“Oh. Why didn’t we get Michael Rucker?”

i snarfed hot sauce when i heard that. painful. but, kind of worth it.

It’s amazing how those two play off each other. Seamless and quick!

Comic News Insider (June 14, 2008) did a fun One Shot interview with Nathan where he tells a funny story about Alan housesitting for him.

Nathan is fun to listen to, but the host kind of tweaked my nerves. He was star struck, I guess. Who says I wouldn’t be, too.

I saw it yesterday. Have to say, I had expected more out of it. I don’t know exactly WHAT more, but more.

i dunno. i think i maybe like it more than i would normally because the director is so obviously a student of the Evil Dead school of horror directing. plus, Nathan Fillion.
plus, Jenna Fischer.

I’m with you, GR. I wanted to like it a whole lot more than I did

I love Alan Tudyk, he’s just so funny and he and Nathan get along really well.