Reaper 2x04 The Favorite

Tuesday, March 24th, at 8 PM ET/PT

Wow, the Devil’s son has good luck at gambling? Imagine that. :smiley:

Morgan is smokin hot! Emphasis on smokin.

Poor Ted. What a schmuck.

Played by Armie Hammer, who was supposed to be Batman in the Justice League movie, assuming it ever actually managed to get made…

Socket wrench. Best self-assigned nickname yet! And Armie Hammer? Almost like Arm N Hammer. The name looses him some hot points.

Family name. His great-grandfather actually tried to obtain the Arm & Hammer brand, but they didn’t want to sell.

Wait. What happened to the chick who was Sock’s ex girlfriend and Andy’s friend? The lawyer. You remember her?

“Horn Hag”?

bwhahahahahahahaha! :smiley:

Gladys likes the horn hags! Ben can’t handle all that!

OMG! Bugs in ears! Like Khaaaaaaaannn!!!

It was Josie!! Did they explain away Josie? I liked her, but I always had a hard time believing she and Sock used to go out.

I do remember her. She seemed to come and go throughout the first season, so I’m not surprised that she hasn’t been around. It seemed like the show had gotten cancelled and then they changed their minds, so maybe she’d gotten another job in the meantime?

You’re probably right. I miss Dualla too, as Ben’s girlfriend before he married that crazy chick. Ben’s track record with the ladies iz teh FAIL!

Heh. Speaking of which:

Wrath of Khan Bluetooth headset voted least comfortable

I’m surprised anyone has ever gone out with him. Sock is painfully annoying. :slight_smile:

Maybe she’ll be back now? :slight_smile:

Ben’s track record with the ladies iz teh FAIL!

Actually, I have a good feeling about this one. It’s always the one that really shouldn’t work out that turns out to be “The One”. :stuck_out_tongue:

There is NO WAY Ben can hit that in it’s natural state! So what’s up with your good feeling now?

<waves hand>These are not the devilspawn you want.

That Khan bluetooth gives me the wig.

Told you it would all work out for the best. :stuck_out_tongue:

OMGs, Daddy’s home! :eek: