Rate The Seasons!

Something completely pointless, but could be interesting…

How would you rate the seasons (for you personally) from best to worst (but let’s all agree, “worst” is still pretty great)?

Reminder…
Season 0: Everything Doctor Who prior to 2005
Season 1: 9th & Rose Tyler (Christopher Eccleston & Billie Piper)
Season 2: 10th & Rose Tyler (David Tennant & Billie Piper)
Season 3: 10th & Martha Jones (David Tennant & Freema Agyeman)
Season 4: 10th & Donna Noble (David Tennant & Catherine Tate)
Season “Specials”: 10th &…

• Jackson Lake (David Morrissey) in The Next Doctor,
  • Lady Christina de Souza (Michelle Ryan) in Planet of the Dead,
  • Adelaide Brooke (Lindsay Duncan) in The Waters of Mars,
  • Wilfred Mott (Bernard Cribbins) in The End of Time
    Season 5: 11th & Amy Pond (Matt Smith & Karen Gillan)
    Season 6: 11th (Matt Smith), Amy Pond (Karen Gillan), Rory Williams (Arthur Darvill) & River Song (Alex Kingston)

(TGFWikipedia)

For me I think I’d put it…
2, 4, 3, Specials, 1, 6, 5, 0

DON’T MAKE ME CHOSE BETWEEN MY CHILDREN!
OK, maybe not that melodramatic but that’s what it feels like.

Uhh! Thanks for the kick in the chest! Good point! Poll closed

I’d have to agree with your ranking, though I haven’t seen season 6 yet. Hopefully I’ll be caught up in time for the Christmas special.

I’ll be in the minority, but I am going with 6. The addition of Rory does make things interesting.

I’ll admit, Matt Smith is growing on me, and I love Amy Pond and Rory. But no one can replace Tennant as MY Doctor. Nonetheless, I’m excited to watch season 6 and see what I’m missing

Hard choice! Eccleston was actually my favorite doctor, not that I don’t like both Tennant & Smith (but to be honest I didn’t see all the Tennant & Martha eps and only one season with Smith) but Donna is my favorite companion - miles above & beyond Rose.

I voted for 0 because there’s a charm that the earlier seasons - especially those with the 3rd-5th Doctor - have that has just not been recaptured for me. Maybe it’s nostalgia, but it still makes them my favorite.

As far as rankings go, I gotta say:
0, 4, 3, 5, 1, Specials, 2, and 6. Though that order may change on a rewatch.

I think just “official” Doctor Who content-wise, I probably like Rose a bit more. But throw in the clips from The Catherine Tate Show and the Comic Relief things, Donna/Tate may edge out a little ahead.