Random news

Derailed!

And, I think we’re trying. (:

Check out the new Adidas Star Wars Collection-

http://www.slashfilm.com/2009/12/09/cool-stuff-adidas-originals-star-wars-collection-2/

There are some pics and a link at the page above. Looks interesting though I doubt any of it will be in my price range…:wink:

Ok, those are too cool not to buy.

Those are not the shoes you’re looking for. These are the ones you want when climbing Vasquez Rocks.

Here’s news…

Work on Mad Max 4, “Fury Road”, otherwise knows as the Road Warrior franchise has commenced! In the lead is Aussie Sam Worthington, who you might recognise from Terminator Salvation and Avatar, and the female lead is Charlize Theron :smiley:

http://www.cinematical.com/2009/10/24/mad-max-4-with-sam-worthington/

gaf

Sorry, the Star Wars shoes are cooler. d:

I always picture you standing on your head.

omg I’m totally getting those tie fighter shoes! and probably the Vader shirt :rolleyes:

I do think that someone was working out an equation for thread drift… something to the effect that thread drift is inevitable. always already. etc, etc.

Yeah, the only weird part is that it didn’t go into the gutter.

Easily fixed. IYKWIM.

There ya go.

Editing for fun and profit. :smiley:

Was it Kirsten’s singing?:rolleyes: I kid you not, when she started singing babies in the theater started crying. Had it gone on any longer I would have joined them, I was searching under my seat for old bubblegum(the nonexplosive kind) to stick in my ears. And I thought her acting was bad!!! And as if we had not suffered enough; he had her sing AGAIN latter in the movie.

My first thought was: ‘Sam, what did I ever do to you to deserve this??’ My next thought was: 'The CIA needs to get this banshee to a recording studio, 15 minutes of this sh*t and the terrorists (sorry- detainees)will be asking- “Can we go back to the water-boarding please?” After 30 minutes they will be crying and pleading for pencils to shove in their ears.

She made Rosanne’s rendition of the National Anthem sound like an aria from La Boheme. I was surprised PETA had not contacted the studio and demanded the release of the ‘cat you were torturing during Kirsten’s musical interludes’.

Hahahahaha! That’s just brilliant.:smiley:

Great day! Wow. Tell us how you really feel.

I stopped when he was at the restaurant. Kinda sad that I got the movie for free, but was never motivated to finish it. I never made it to any singing. For me, it was just so slow and un-entertaining up to that point.

Edit: As a perfectionist/completionist, I do feel bad about not finishing it. You have no idea how many crappy anime series I’ve gone through hoping they’d get better by the end.

I assumed they had someone else dub in the singing bits. Is it certain Ms. Dunst was the singer?

I thought we were doing okay. Although maybe we should stop (looks like we’re back on track by now anyway).

'Talos, you crack me up! LOL! (And I really needed that laugh today.)

It’s even better if you read it aloud as The Shat.