RahXephon 1: Threshold

Episodes 01-05

First Movement: Invasion of the Capital/Over Lord
Second Movement: God and Man Awaken/Awakening
Third Movement: City of Two/Welcome to Our Town
Fourth Movement: His own Watch/Watch the Year Hand
Fifth Movement: Nirai-Kanai/On Earth As It Is In Heaven

Prelude to battle

The city of Tokyo has been overthrown, taken over by invaders who have devastated the rest of the planet. For 15 years, the remnants of the human race have fought a losing battle against the Mu and their Dolem, knowing that the key to victory lies within the domed walls of Tokyo Jupiter, where time flows in a different path and none of the mind-wiped citizens even know that the city has been conquered. But no one has been able to get into Tokyo. Until now. Prepare for the ultimate paradigm shift as one young man learns the horrifying secret in RahXephon.

Qued up and ready to go…

We are skipping the ‘next episode’ blurbs and the end credits of each episode I assume?

Nah. Gives ppl time to run to get food or restroom.

What happened Thursday?

my schedule has changed because of the holidays, and a bunch of stuff came up. When my routine changes I tend to forget things, sorry…

You still want to do ‘Dark Fury’ on a Thursday?

Or, ACC. Or, something else.

Started…

heh, he has a BOSE radio…

The painting is blatant foreshadowing…

Some of this stuff will seem like new to me. I haven’t watched since they first came out.

MIT students/alums get discount of Bose products, but they are still overpriced.

hmms at the blood

It has been a couple of years for me too, I only got to the fifth volume. I gave up, they were expensive back then… I will enjoy finally finishing this series.

Tank exploding is reminiscence to the car turning over in NGE.

5th volume is what ep again?

At least he started running when a building starts falling.

I love it when the ads and signs are mispelled in english…:smiley:

I think 17-20.