Ps3

Lots of Xbox folks round these parts, figured Id put out feelers for any PS3 gamers as Im currently looking to procure one (a PS3, not a gamer). Shout out if you got one and what games you play!

I have been seriously contemplating getting a ps3 lately. The reduced pricing, the built in blu-ray, the netflix streaming…it’s very tempting.

I’m waffling between the PS3 and the LG BD390. I’m a PC gamer, and anime otaku. I want to watch anime on my TV using a USB thumbdrive. Having a console may be cool on one hand. But, the LG BD390 can play .mkv files (the PS3 can’t unless they changed the firmware in the past month.

Other than that, they have similar features, but the BD390 costs less. So, I’m torn. d:

I’m a proud PS3 owner and I still think it worth every penny I’ve paid for it.

In my point of view the two consoles are pretty equivalent and the games I’m playing are often available on both. So it all comes down to the exclusive… and my favorites are :

Buzz Quiz -( game show )
Gran Turismo
Infamous
LittleBigPlanet
Resistance
God of War

No Mass effect tough :frowning:
The complete list is available on Wikipedia :wink:

The PS3 is awesome. Consistently rated as one of the top Blu-ray players available, and I watch a lot of movies.
My Playstation Network ID is: rodneyfaile

Love my PS3; Got it mostly to play the Ratchet & Clank series, but found out I could convince the wifey that Call of Duty was fun for her to watch too :slight_smile:

PS3 tag is the same as my forum name: rostalnikov. Got CoD: WaW and MW2 online right now… like to go back and forth between the two.

After I get back from Texas a PS3 is super high on my list to acquire.

I just got a ps3 slim a few days ago been playing MGS4 and heavy rain and some old school ps1 games wing commerder is awesome mark harmill is awesome. psn name sunloc1987

List checked off. Picked up a 60 gig today with my buddy’s GS discount =D, saved about a 100 bucks when you take into account what I saved on buying Uncharted 1+2 and Heavy Rain used

PSN is same as my gamertag without a space so defaltprophet

Hi guys, new to the forums but wanted to put get my PSN handle out there: MediaDuo. Usually playing Rockband (RB2, tBRB, LegoRB), so if you want to jam, lemmeknow!

Just bumping the thread to see if there are any PS3 folks out there.

(OK, yeah I’m jealous of not being able to hang with GWCers like all the XBox folks)

I’d love to link-up with anyone who plays Rock Band (RB1/RB2/RB3/RBtB/LRB)!

I’m on ps/3 but due to the bait and switch issue I have not upgraded the firmware so may not be able to connect online.
HOwever i’ve heard the private keys have been hacked so give it a month or so.
Phaze
on the “it’s cool esse?” ID

Well I am a ps3 owner operator. Its a great system to have the blu-ray alone is worth it. Not that I have many movies on that format yet. Mostly just rewarding Iron Man 2. Games are great for it. And the system has finally corrupted my wife into a gamer. Anyways I recommend getting one when you can. So worth it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great buy, Xbox is not as powerful, I feel Ps3 is a better buy…

Username:
justinpinkfloyd

Games:
Fallout 3
Fallout New Vegas
Assassin’s Creed 2
Singularity
COD: Black Ops
Trivial Pursuit
Battlefield: Bad Company 2
Sonic’s Ultimate Genesis Collection
Final Fantasy 7