PS3 Help

So, I just broke down & bought a playstation 3. I need some guidance on games! My last console was SNES so I am not up on the latest stuff, just mainly PC games & that really limited. I play/ed Everquest, World of Warcraft & Rift. I have tried fighting games I am just not any good at them & they frustrate me to the point of throwing controllers. (Not exagerating) FPS games are fun but I lose interest esp when I can’t figure it out. I enjoyed Portal but still haven’t finished it because all I ended up doing after round 5 was looking up the answers & it quickly became unfun.

Back in the day I did of course enjoy Mario brothers & Mario Kart (I knowit’s not Nintendo) I also enjoyed Castlevania & Doom

We have a PS3 and spouse uses it for a lot of fps (which I don’t like), but I enjoyed Dragon Age on it (but iirc you played that on your PC?) My best friend suggested Little Big Planet, and to check out the “Greatest Hits” games for good deals.

Only 3 words : Mass Effect 2.

Combine the best of shooter and rpg. Nothing is to though to the point of trowing anything but just enough to give a challenge :slight_smile:

Actually I havnet’ played Dragon Age at all yet

Um Fallout 3 and NV, Battlefield: Bad Company 2, and Singularity are all wonderful games. If you dig retro games, buy Sonics Ultimate Genesis Collection. It has about 50 old genesis games as well as some arcade games from that era.

Uncharted 2, 1
Heavy Rain
Dragon Age 2 (though I haven’t played it yet)
Red Dead Redemption
Castlevania Lords of Shadow (It’s not really Castlevania-esque, but it’s a pretty fun game and the graphics are great)