Pre-forum Podcast Threads

Great, I’ve always heard some people tallked about it, but had no clue.

Could some moderator please open an thread for the older GWC episodes that aren’t listed in the GWC section. I’m listening to the first ones (about the webisodes) now and even from the start they were awesome.

The podcasts have been around longer than the forum, so if you’re trying to find shows from before September 2007, you’ll need to check out the blog.

Thanks, I know that they are on the blog, which is where I downloaded them.

But I would like to have a place/thread where we can post our thoughts about the older episodes (PRE-Episode 60 or so), something like a General episode thread, not secluding any episodes. A place where also people can post about them, if they start a Marathon Of Doom (starting and listening through all previously released episodes before catching up).

@andiminga:

How’s this? If you’ll PM me anytime you’d like to start a discussion on one that doesn’t appear, I’ll totally add it for you. :slight_smile:

(The only reason I hadn’t was that I didn’t want 60 or so empty threads floating around. But I’m totally happy to start one whenever you have something to say!)

Sorry, I misunderstood what you were asking. That’s what I get for trying to use my brain without coffee. :slight_smile:

I’m not suggesting a single Thread for every single episode, but one only for all the episodes 1 to 62. Yes, it could get a bit confusing, but if everyone puts the episode number in the title for his/her post it would be no problem.

Having listened now to episodes 1-5, man you three really were spot on with some theories. Like Sean saying that the Cylon plan was all Cavil’s plan. Even before Season 3 started. Is your first ever mentioned listener John still around here?:smiley:

Hmmm…maybe something inbetween? Like a thread for 1-10, a thread for 11-20, etc?

Or a separate folder for the pre-forum podcasts?

would be also working.