Pottermore

Lev Grossman and his daughter tried it out. Article the first. Article the second.

So pottermore is finally open to the public. Though the registration process is infuriating. I went through once and when I got sorted into Griffyndor, I deleted the account an started over. Once I can get back in (and sorted into the right house) I’ll post my username.

I was going to do that, too, but I didn’t want to go through all those beginning chapters to get to the Sorting again, so I’m just ignoring what House they put me in.

I just joined yesterday and was sorted into Gryffindor too. I think they need some tweaking of their sorting questionnaire.

After redoing it, I had some questions the same, some different. I answered all the same where I could. It seems to come down to the “right or left” or “moon or stars” questions. Which are a crap way to randomize things if you ask me.

I signed up and quite happily got sorted into Slytherin. Don’t know how active I will be but my user name is MidnightOwl8937 :smiley:

What wands did you guys end up with? I thought that was actually more interesting and seemed to have more variety than the houses.

Is Pottermore open to the public now? I stopped paying attention due to all the delays.