POLL: GWC Book Club Selection, July/August 2012

Dear readers, the poll is here again!

Per past practice, please recall that:
[ul]
[li]You may vote for as many of the options listed as you would like. In fact, it is encouraged.
[/li][li]Don’t be shy, share your opinion of the books! Lobby for your favorites, and feel free to read through the threads already dedicated to these books (and add to them, if you feel so moved). Friendly and fun is our motto! And if you’ve come across something else you’d like to read, don’t forget to nominate it for a later book club selection.
[/li][li]Your votes will be public.
[/li][li]Voting will close June 30 (at 9:45pm EST), and the Book Club Discussion thread posted July 1.
[/li][/ul]

Happy voting! (and reading!)

As of June 24, Sabriel and A Princess of Mars are tied, though the field is still wide open. Vote vote vote!

I haven’t taken part that much in the book club, but I have read a lot of the selections. I felt obliged to vote for Off Armageddon Reef when I saw the poll though. The new Safehold book is due out in September so if someone decided to start reading Off Armageddon Reef now they should easily be able to read the entire series before the new one. It’s a very good series with that familiar mix of sci-fi and history that David Weber does so well. I’m planning on starting a re-read myself soon anyway, I have to pace myself. I know if I started reading now I’d burn my way through them way too early.

The field is still open, and lots of people still have the opportunity to vote, if they feel so moved :slight_smile: Remember, voting closes on Saturday evening (EST)!

We have but hours left in the poll… if you haven’t yet voted please consider doing so

And it’s a tie! Through July 10 help break it here.