Podcast Dinner at Buster's Beach House, SDCC

Howdy Folks!

Friday night at 7:30 PM, we will be meeting up again at Buster’s Beach House, just a short walk down the boardwalk from the Convention Center!

Just ask for the GWC table in the Surf Room.

Please rsvp using the poll! We need the body count! Last year we almost took up the whole room!

FIRST!!!1!!! I’ll be there!

Be there, or be somewhere dull. :smiley:

This is gonna be awesome. Had a great time last year, and REALLY looking forward to it this year. :slight_smile:

I have something else going on Friday night that I’d like to make at least part of (GWC being my first priority!). How late did the meetup go last year?

Count me in.

We basically closed the restaurant…maybe 11 PM? -ish

BTW here’s Buster’s Homepage with directions, menu, etc. !!

Thanks! I’ll work it out somehow, maybe come a little late. I must do all the things!!

LOL! I know. There might be a lot of walking around the waterfront/Gaslamp area afterwards too, so keep in touch even if you don’t make the dinner!

As this coincides with the Rochester Meet-Up, what would the logistics of us calling in live to the podcast involve? Badger, Raemani, J-Bob, DP, Keir, AragornsGirl, MadamRuppy, and I will all be here.

I believe this might be the first time GWC has had simultaneous meet-ups on opposite sides of the United States, so we should record it for posterity.

Have fun in San Diego!

Hey, look! It’s my first post in probably about a year (more?!). And it’s me saying I’ll be thar!!!

Ossim!!

Please make sure y’all post here if your poll status changes! I’ll be checking till noon on Friday!

BODY COUNT!!!