Podcast #71 out shortly!

Just a quick note to y’all - podcast #71 will be out tomorrow morning, Monday Nov. 12th. (Chuck’s the audio man and he’s been pulling double duty at his day job, thus the delay.) For those of you who download early - we haven’t forgotten you!

See you soon in the 'cast verse,

Audra

Take your time. After a long day of my own…waiting until morning is not a bad thing.

I’ll live. I have another paper for school. 71 will be my reward for finishing it and get me pumped for RAZOR tonight!

I do not know if this is the right place to bring this up but what about us poor BSG/Watercooler fans outside of the USA in respect to Razor. Will I have to stop listening to your excellent podcast’s to avoid Razor spoilers? Any ideas gretaly appreciated from Chuck, Audra and The Dude.

By the way Razor will not premier in the UK Until Wednesday 5th December 2007

I too come from outside the US, but I have seen Razor, but fear not as our good friend Chuck says at the beggining of each podcast they only discuss all currently broadcast content. It depends ultimately on the delay in broadcast between the US and your country, here in the UK we have always been about 10 eps behind the US in broadcast terms, with the exception of the first season which I dont think anyone has ever forgiven us brits for :slight_smile:

So anytime after the US premier it will be hard to restrain the fab three discussing it im afraid.

There are always alternate means of aquisition. Which you could PM me about and I would be happy to lead you in the right direction.

Thank you for the offer Leon, but I think I will wait until the premiere in the UK. I take comfort that the Season Three DVD’s have been in sale in the UK for about 4 months. Why it is not available in the US I do not know

Grand Puba, the GWC crew will refrain from discussing Razor until after its official, widespread release here in the U.S. I’m sorry for the trouble/spoilage that may cause. We hope you stick around anyway!