Paranormal Subforum?

For discussions on the Supernatural, Ghosts, visions, precognition, dreams, local research groups and invesigations, etc.

I am not sure if that sort of thing fits in here, but it has been on my mind for some time. Paranormal investigation is a hot topic right now, and people seem to be more open to discussing it than ever before. Who knows, maybe having a place to discuss personal experiances might even be cathartic.

Just a thought…

hrm. I get the idea, but I’m leary of divvying up things too much. That can become confusing in its own right.

I suppose it just could go under ‘Hobbies’… for that matter, rather than creating something new.

I too would be interested in a Paranormal subforum. I noticed that this year at Dragon*Con they have added a Paranormal Track for the first time. It appears that this genre is growing very fast. But I understand where Pike is coming from.

well all thats just hogwash… accept ghosts, leprechauns, and bigfoot there fricken real…

just joshing. i if you ever and i mean ever doubt big foot here is undeniable proof.

//youtu.be/m4cFWS4gP44

he’s got beautiful hair

but honestly I do believe in ghosts

I remember this guy…:smiley: Yeah, he has definately spent too much time alone in the woods. The way he says, “He had beautiful hair,” combined with the gesture; just gave me the willies. I had flashbacks to Deliverance, and the whole: “You got a real purty mouth.”:eek: