Painfully Unresolved Cliffhangers

Oh Good Lord yes on this one!!! That was almost as criminal as what ABC did to V in how they hung that out there!!!

I won’t watch another NBC “hit” because of Heroes bitterness still…I don’t like being hung out to dry like that…

Another one I just remembered is The Event.
1 season, 22 episodes, 2010

Since WWII a large group of “aliens” (who look human) have been in custody, after their spacecraft crash-landed on Earth. Some escaped and have been living among us. Oh did I mention that they don’t seem to age?

What is their purpose in coming to Earth. What are the “sleepers” out in the world doing?

Season ends with the alien’s home world being transported to the near space of Earth. (Advanced tech)
Episode ends with the President’s son asking his mother, “What is that?” The president’s wife answers, “Home”.
Guess who is a sleeper?

I don’t know why it was cancelled. It was good, but I was probably one of 10 people who watch the show.

Yes, was very disappointed, especially that Babylon 5 had a proper arc. Though if you do tie Crusade into the Babylon 5 series SPOILERS I do believe that Excalibur’s mission ended in failure. Meaning that whatever (95%?) DID die, but they probably found a cure to late.

Actually we are pretty sure that somebody does find a cure. (Spoilers for Babylon 5 obviously)
We see that in Crusade Dr. Franklyn was infected with the plague, but in Sleeping in the Light which takes place a while after Crusade he is still alive and well. We also have no mention of the plague in Sleeping in Light or The Deconstruction of Falling Stars, which take place well after Crusade. We know that the human race survives a long time into the future, so most likely some cure is found.

Thanks, think I am going to have to do a Babylon 5 rewatch in the near future!

Just finished re-watching the 4400

4 Seasons 2004-2007

This series ends with the, “What happens next?” question.
I guess it’s unresolved, but at the same time, not so much. I see it more as an invitation to imagine what humanity will do next.
The possible responses spread across a wide spectrum - from fear and annihilation to a possible paradise on earth.

](http://s432.photobucket.com/user/NothingButheRain/media/4400-1.jpg.html)[/IMG]

I was sorry to see the show end, but at least it ended thoughtfully.

Above and Beyond, Alphas, and SGU are the big three for me. I still get pissed off thinking about how we got gypped on those.

Apparently the S:A&B producers had a storyline planned for the third season, but it was obviously never implemented, forcing them to leave things at the dark, gloomy ending that we got stuck with. Crusade, from what I’ve read, was actually intended to wrap up the Drakh plague storyline within three seasons, giving them a chance to make the show more open-ended, like a Trek series.

I’ve read the first two ‘SGA Season 6’ novels, and I think a third is probably out by now. They pretty much take over from the finale, with Atlantis and the crew going back to Pegasus, and are one continuous storyline, although they focus mainly on the Wraith and don’t really touch on some of the loose plot points.

I think of:

Terminator:The Sarah Conner Chronicles
Enterprise (I know that technicly it did…but the writers were not done telling thier stories)
Robotech wish that had went on longer
American Gothic
V
My Name is Earl
Rome ( i know that some say that it was wrapped up…but I don’t think so)
Deadwood
and of coarse… Twin Peaks

SGU and Caprica are the two that I still grumble to myself about