OMG! OMG! New Trailer!

//youtu.be/_EC2tmFVNNE

:D:eek::smiley:

Epic trailer is epic.

I’ve seen so many screengrabs and over-analyzing in just the first half hour after it released. (and jokes based on them)

ARGH! Thanks for the posting it!

I wish we’d see more Snape in it, but I suppose that might give away too much.

Looking very good.

I can’t believe it’s finally here.

Music sounds rad.

Who’s directing this one? Or, rather, these two?

Is any woman that ever lived – except maybe Scarlett Johansson as Black Widow – as hot as crazy-insane-evil Helena Bonham Carter?

David Yates is the director for these 2. He also directed Order of the Phoenix and Half-Blood Prince.

looks fun :slight_smile: though now I’m fighting the temptation to pick up the book to re-read it … again … :stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks for posting the trailer.

Don’t crucify me, but after being an avid reader (devoured the 4th one in English at the bookstore the day it was released), my interests shifted away and I don’t know what happened in the next installations.

Although seeing that the stories are getting more darker and mature, I obtained the movies of book 3-6 recently and will watch them this summer.

Actually, you’re probably better off that way at this point. I’d read each of the books once before their respective movies came out, but always long enough before that most of the details got fuzzy. I think I’ve re-read 5 & 6, but that’s about it. Knowing the basic outlines of the plot, instead of each and every detail, helped me enjoy the movies more.

I’d love to know your reactions to some of the developments in the later movies, Andiminga, as a person who hasn’t read all the books.

But… where’s Dumbledore?

Snicker, snicker, snicker…

Way excited for this,a nd the emotional powerhouse ending. I don’t get to see many movies with a toddler at home, but this is one I WILL see in theatres (sorry, Scott Pilgrim).

There were a couple shots there towards the end that I don’t remember being in the book. For instance, the shot of Ginny kissing Harry in front of the steps to Hogwarts. They did have an semi-awkward kiss before Bill’s wedding, but I don’t remember anything like that happening during (or after) the battle.

Second, Voldemort and Harry’s spells colliding and locked together never happened, to my knowledge. In fact, wouldn’t it be pretty impossible for that to have happened, since at the time they were not using their original wands?

A Mel Brooks moment?

“…I see your Schwartz is as big as mine. Let’s see how well you handle it.”

Fake edit: There’s an animated Spaceballs series? How come no one told me!?

A better “Mel Brooks moment” would be:

Shit! I hate it when I get my Avada Kedavra and Expelliarmus twisted!

Another trailer!!! This one even more OSSIM

http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=10100330643434780

//youtu.be/YzfEH0UPEBo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YzfEH0UPEBo

agreed–pretty damn sweet

Looks good. This might be the first 3D movie I see in the theater even.

Agreed – I haven’t felt the need (yet) to drive the extra couple dozen miles to the town that offers the 3D rig for any movie to date, but I might force the missus to take a few Dramamine, suck up the motion sickness that 3D IMax gives her, and drag the family out there.

Not to mention the “catch up on everything we’ve forgotten” previous film marathon that we have slated for October, that requires a full day of viewing interrupted only by refills of the kettle corn bowl, and trips to the pot-ter…

Wait, there’s Potter fraks on the horizon?

Well, I dunno if the frakkable powers that be (ahem ahem) want to kludge something together post-Halloween, but I was referring to my local chapter of nerds, dorks and ne’er-do-wells who plan on wearing considerably deep grooves into the couch in the next few weeks, and watching the preceding films non-stop. Sorta.

Shoooot, we even have a Potter-themed Samhain party lined up, I’ll be sure to share the photos once the incriminating evidence is obscured by floating blue “censored” bars.