Official Galactic Watercooler Wiki!

From the main page:

We launched this wiki to serve as a single location to collect all the various information about the GWC Network, the GWC community, and the many podcasts and other creative works we produce.

Now online at http://wiki.galacticwatercooler.com! Edit: Chuck has added a link to the Wiki on the Blog page menu too.

Uchiha Daisuke has built this wiki for us and it’s still a work in progress but it’s looking great.

If you have suggestions or want to help contact Uchiha Daisuke on the forum or at uchihadaisuke@live.com.

Check it out…it’s OSSIM!

Thanks Gryper,

A few things:

The Wiki will require a user account to be able to edit. All GWC’ers are welcome to hit Juan or myself up to get one if you would like to contribute. If you have any ideas for content or layout please feel to contact me. We also have many great writers here, if you ever think there is a page that you think we need or can improve on, please e-mail or PM it to me and I can add it.

Everyone at GWC should feel free to contribute as much or little as they want. Every contribution will add something to this chronicle of our great community.

Newest Addition - StuffHeardOnGWC

This project is fab. Thank you for taking it on!