Official drink of GWC

:rolleyes:GWC needs a official drink. My thoughts are either dr.pepper, or Caribou Coffee which here in the midwest is a popular coffee chain that my dad works at.:slight_smile:

Itā€™s a variation on the Crack Pipe, which is:
Crack Pipe recipe:
red bull
Apple sourz
peach schnapps

Take a shot glass and place it into a Tumbler. secondly fill the shotglass with apple sourz . thirdly fill the tumbler 3 quarters full with Peach schnapps and the fill the to the top with red bull.

But instead of Apple sourz replace with Cranberry Juice. Lower alcohol but easier to drink!

Larry Pipe recipe:

red bull
Cranberry Juice
Peach Schnapps

Take a shot glass and place it into a Tumbler. secondly fill the shotglass with Cranberry Juice. thirdly fill the tumbler three quarters full with Peach Schnapps and the fill the to the top with red bull.

For that ā€œbashed around the head with a pipeā€ sensation, try a

Larry Pipe Headbanger:
red bull
Cranberry Juice
Vodka
White Rum

Take a shot glass and place it into a Tumbler. secondly fill the shotglass with Cranberry Juice. thirdly fill the tumbler half full with Vodka and top with one quarter of white rum then fill the to the top with red bull.

gaf

gaf im sorry i have no real idea what you said
p.s. it need to be LEGAL for meā€¦id like to take a shot too

the Tigh:
12 oz. od cheep wiskey
ā€¦that is all

I donā€™t think Tigh would be into Cosmopolitans, somehowā€¦

And drinks with little umbrellas would never be seen in Tighā€™s hand.

gaf

Gaf, if you donā€™t like a cosmo, you just havenā€™t had the right one yet. Thereā€™s a place in Dallas, TX that makes a particularly good cosmo, and youā€™ll have to come try it at some point.

And those of you guys out there whom I can feel thinking, ā€œReal men donā€™t drink cosmos,ā€ I can only refer you to something GQ once wrote:

Real men drink whatever they damn well please.

Amen.

Iā€™m not questioning the manliness of cosmoā€™s, just whether Tigh would be seen dead with a pink drink of any kind!

I can see Tigh at the bar now:

Barkeep: ā€œSo Colonelā€¦the usual?ā€
Tigh: ā€œNah, just for once, surprise meā€
Barkeep: ā€œWell they have this new drink on Saggitaron called a ā€œCosmoā€ā€
Tigh: ā€œHmm. Iā€™ll try anything onceā€
Barkeep: ā€œHere ya go Saulā€ (hands Tigh a Cosmo in a cocktail glass)
Tigh: Stares at drink ā€œWhat the frakā€¦?ā€

gaf

Iā€™ve always loved Scotch eversince Johnny Walker Blue at a friendā€™s wedding. When I first listened to the RDM cast and heard the clinking of ice, I knew I was gonna like this guy. Iā€™ll often throw back a double before I watch an episode.

On the GWC front, I think we should defer to Reverend Sean and his choice of caffeine injection. That being said, my vote is on Dr. Pepper.

I vote Game Fuel!

ā€œGooā€

Figure out the recipe, but that is what it will have to be called.

As much as Iā€™m interested in Steveā€™s suggestion Iā€™d have to say that Larryā€™s Pipe sounds great.

Larry Pipe with a shot of Jagermeister perhaps?

Goo

Watermelon Jello
Bacardi Watermelon Rum
7up

Mash up the jello in a cup, add 2 oz of Rum - mix and top off with 7up

you mean were suposed to drink raw tilium shots?

Hereā€™s my idea for an official Galactica WATER cooler drinkā€¦ WATER.

Nah, thatā€™s too boring. We need to party like itā€™s BSG.

If you donā€™t know what I mean check out this YouTube video.

I think you have a little to much time on your hands. oh well, so do I! What about coffee?
I am at a coffee store ALL DAY TODAY! ayayayayayayayayay ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh screams the moms and all hell brakes loose. On the other hand Dr.Pepper makes me think I am on like Crack. And it is the life blood that drives Sean. And I am also ( couph cuoph ) not old enough to drink ( another couph ). And yet water is our name, water what makes up 98% of coffee, and water, coffee, and Dr.Pepper ( and yes, booz to ) includes water. And as far as may go, water is in every drink ( even the fancy cocktails everyone was talking about on the previous page ).

How about appletinis? Although I much prefer a pint of beer the odd appletini can be quite nice.

I miss the ā€˜drunken swirl girlā€™ Ellen.

Isnā€™t absinthe the color of ambrosia?
(maybe thatā€™s why Ron Moore was sipping some in that podcast)
Itā€™s recently legal in the US again, but it still seems so foreign and mysterious that it almost could be alien.
(More interesting than any melon liquor based drink, though I could see how that could work as well.)

ā€¦and I can imagine that colonial bars might have a ā€œTilliumā€ shot on their menu.
Perhaps moonshine (grain alcohol, legal in some states), with Jager floated on top that you get to swirl to muddy it up.
If itā€™s tillium, itā€™s gotta burnā€¦

ā€¦and Goo could be a half thickened very light pink jello shot.
Probably watermelon jello for color, with so much clear booze that it can only thicken so much and also thins out the color. Maybe a mixture of vodka, a little Grand Mariner to warm up the pink and sour mix for taste and so itā€™s a little opaque.

Just makinā€™em up as I go.
All are untried.

that Quote is Awesome! I agree if your a real man you drink whatever you wantā€¦ But for a an offical drink how about something green like ambrosia so something from Midori Melon Liqueur (See link for some green drinks)
http://www.drinksmixer.com/cat/991/

Iā€™m with Steve - or maybe an alternative, called the Goobrid.

Recipe: 1 cup your favorite tasty beverage

Accessory: 1 C3PO action figure with arms draped over side of glass so as to appear he is bathing in the drink.

<sprays his beer all over the screen>

OMG Audraā€¦that is awesome. Took my mind about a millisecond to processā€¦ priceless!

Gafra, that is fracking awesome! I am going to try that one of these days. Just need to pick up some rum is all.